2nd call for proposalsLatest update: 2017.03.20
The 2nd Call for Proposals (Small Projects) of Interreg V-A Lithuania-Poland cooperation programme supporting bilateral cooperation projects is launched on 20 March 2017 with the deadline for the projects submission on 22 May 2017, at 16:00 Lithuanian time. The applications must reach the public establishment Joint Technical Secretariat physically by the address Konstitucijos av. 7, LT-09308, Vilnius, Lithuania including the e-version of the application on that time at the latest.
The overall objective of the Programme is to foster smart, sustainable and inclusive growth in the border area through cross-border cooperation. The Programme seeks to contribute to regional growth and quality of life through closer cross-border cooperation between people and institutions of the Programme area.
During the 2nd call for proposals, the applications including activities which contribute to the following priorities are awaited:
1. Preserving and protecting the environment and promoting resource efficiency;
2. Promoting sustainable and quality employment and supporting labour mobility;
3. Promoting social inclusion, combating poverty and any discrimination;
4. Enhancing the institutional capacity of public authorities and stakeholders and an efficient public administration.
85 % of the total eligible project costs are co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), the project partners have to contribute by 15 % from their own resources.
Specific information important for the 2nd call (Small projects) for proposals:
1. Value of the project: the minimum total budget is more than 10.000,00 (ten thousand) euro, the maximum total budget is 50.000,00 (fifty thousand) euro.
2. Accumulated sum of the budget categories “Equipment expenditure” and “Infrastructure and works” (hereinafter called – investment component) cannot exceed 30% of the total eligible project budget.
Applicants can find the Programme Manual, applicable for the 2nd call for proposals, including necessary annexes (e.g. model form Application Form, Guidelines on filling the Application form etc.) on the web site: www.lietuva-polska.eu menu section DOCUMENTS and HERE
IMPORTANT! Please note that the Digital Application Form is under development and will be announced within 2 weeks. In the meantime, potential beneficiaries could get acquainted with the PDF version of the Application Form.
Joint Secretariat and Regional Contact Points organising trainings for potential beneficiaries:
4 April Kaunas (Hotel „Best Baltic Kaunas“, A.Mickevičiaus str. 28, Kaunas)
6 April Alytus (Alytus district administration, Pulko 21, Alytus)
11 April Trakai (Hotel “Trasalis”, Gedimino str. 26, Trakai)
5 April Ełk (BURSA II/Centre for Supporting Cross-border Initiatives (Ośrodek Wspierania Inicjatyw Transgranicznych), 5A Sikorskiego st., Ełk
6 April Białystok (Marshall Office of Podlaskie Voivideship, Kard. S. Wyszyńskiego 1 st., Białystok)
Time of the trainings is 10:30-14:00. Registration is available HERE
In case of questions please contact JS or RCPs staff.
– Interreg Programme events