News

Latest update: 2019.01.17

The 4th call for proposals of Interreg V-A Lithuania-Poland Cooperation Programme is planned for June-September 2019

The 4th open call for proposals of Interreg V-A Lithuania-Poland Cooperation Programme supporting bilateral cooperation projects is planned to be opened from June 10, 2019 till September 30, 2019. During the 4th open call for proposals 25 mln. EUR from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) will be allocated for the Programme priorities 1, 2 and 3. The amount includes increased Programme financing by 7 mln. EUR, which was approved by the European Commission on December 11, 2018. The ERDF support is 85% of all eligible project expenditure. The remaining 15% of expenditure must be beneficiaries’ participating in the project contribution. More detailed information is provided in the table below.

 

Allocation of ERDF and national funding for Priorities 1-3 for anticipated 4th call of proposals

 

Priority

ERDF support, EUR

National counterpart, EUR

Total funding in EUR

Indicative ERDF available for the 4rd call for proposals

1.    Preserving and protecting the environment and promoting resource efficiency

18 759 242

3 310 455

22 069 697

10 265 000

2.    Promoting sustainable and quality employment and supporting labour mobility

12 358 278

2 180 873

14 539 151

11 650 000  

3.    Promoting social inclusion, combating poverty and any discrimination

11 318 853

1 997 445

13 316 298

3 165 000  

4.    Enhancing the institutional capacity of public authorities and stakeholders and an efficient public administration

14 108 278

2 489 697

16 597 975

-

Total:

56 544 651

9 978 470

66 523 121

25 080 000

Back

Events


April 2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
01
02
03
04
05

Important events