Latest update: 2016.01.07
The eligible area of the Programme is comprised of 8 territorial units: 5 south-western Lithuanian counties and 3 north-eastern Polish subregions. Total size of the Programme area is 49.434 km2.
On the Lithuanian side the following counties are eligible under the Programme:
- Marijampolė County (municipalities of Marijampolė, Kalvarija, Kazlų Rūda, Vilkaviškis district and Šakiai district);
- Alytus County (municipalities of Alytus district, Lazdijai district, Varėna district, Alytus town and Druskininkai)
- Tauragė County (municipalities of Tauragė district, Šilalė district, Jurbarkas district and Pagėgiai)
- Kaunas County (municipalities of Kaunas city, Kaunas district, Kaišiadorys district, Prienai district, Jonava district, Kėdainiai district, Raseiniai district and Birštonas);
- Vilnius County (municipalities of Šalčininkai district, Širvintos district, Švenčionys district, Trakai district, Ukmergė district, Vilnius district and Elektrėnai). Please note that Vilnius city municipality is not included in the Programme area.
The regions eligible for the participation in the Programme on the Polish side are the following:
- Białostocki Subregion (powiats białostocki, sokólski and city of Białystok);
- Ełcki Subregion (powiats ełcki, giżycki, gołdapski, olecki, piski and węgorzewski);
- Suwalski Subregion (powiats augustowski, grajewski, moniecki, sejneński, suwalski and city of Suwałki).
Please note that comparing with the 2007-2013 Programming period the territory on Polish side has decreased.