The First Call for Proposals of Interreg VI-A Lithuania-Poland Programme 2021–2027 is open from 9 January 2023 and closes 28 April 2023, at 17.00 (Lithuanian time).
Applicants have to fill in the Application Form through Joint Electronic Monitoring System (JEMS) online at jems.lietuva-polska.eu. Please note that only Application Forms submitted through the JEMS portal will be eligible!
The application pack
- Annex 1 to the Guidance note – JEMS offline Application Form
- Version 1.0. Annex 2 to the Guidance note – JEMS offline Application Form Guide
- Version 1.1. Annex 2 to the Guidance note – JEMS offline Application Form Guide
- Annex 1 to PM. Description of indicators
- Annex 2 to PM. JEMS User Manual
- Annex 3 to PM. Partner Statement template
- Annex 4 to PM. Project Statement template
- Annex 5 to PM. Specific rules for Polish partners of awarding contracts
- Annex 6 to PM. Statement on non-discrimination for Polish partners
- Annex 7 to PM. – Notification on the detected irregularity
Additional information for polish NGOs beneficiaries: Financial support to cover eligible expenses, in the part corresponding to the co-financing from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) in EUR.
Materials from trainings